Among them, the â€œsemiconductor lighting source industrialization projectâ€ raised RMB 62 million of the 65.5 million yuan, and changed its capital to the wholly-owned subsidiary Jiangxi Lianchuang Zhiguang Technology Co., Ltd. to implement â€œhigh-brightness ultra-thin LED backlight sourceâ€. And the supporting light guide project (Phase II); the original plan for the "Semiconductor Lighting Source Industrialization Project" implemented by Jiangxi Lianrong New Light Source Synergy Innovation Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Lianrong Company") was terminated, and the company was transferred. In order to implement the "LED device industrialization project for semiconductor lighting sources".
The investment amount of the "LED device industrialization project for semiconductor lighting source" was reduced from 175,702,400 yuan to 65,500,000 yuan, of which 16.50 million yuan was used to replace the "semiconductor lighting source industrialization project", which has already invested in the first phase of the company. The rest is used for the subsequent capital contribution of Lianrong Company; the implementation unit of â€œLED device industrialization project for semiconductor lighting sourceâ€ was changed from Lianchuang Optoelectronics to Lianrong Co., Ltd.; the device and equipment purchased by the project have been purchased for RMB 6,458,600, from Lianrong Company. Purchase replacement use.
According to the announcement, the company's development strategy clarifies the scale operation of LED backlights in the next three years. Through the implementation of â€œhigh-brightness ultra-thin LED backlights and supporting light guidesâ€, the company's LED backlight business segment as of the third quarter of 2014. The operating income has achieved substantial growth, and the scale effect has initially appeared and the development trend is good. The company's lighting business segment is affected by factors such as fierce competition in the market and slow expansion of sales channels. The development speed is relatively slow, and the current proportion of the company's operating income is still small. To this end, the company intends to focus resources on the development of backlight business. It is proposed to change the raised capital of RMB 60.2 million under the â€œSemiconductor Lighting Source Industrialization Projectâ€ to increase the capital to the wholly-owned subsidiary Lianchuang for the implementation of â€œHighâ€. The ultra-thin LED backlight and supporting light guide project (Phase II) and the "Semiconductor Lighting Source Industrialization Project" were terminated.
Through the implementation of "high-brightness ultra-thin LED backlight and supporting light guide board project (Phase II)", it is expected to further expand the backlight industry chain upstream, master upstream core technologies and profit points, expand backlight production capacity, and increase market response speed. To strengthen the overall competitiveness of the backlight business and maximize the benefits of fundraising.
Small computer system interface (SCSI) is an independent processor standard for system level interfaces between computers and intelligent devices (hard disks, floppy drives, optical drives, printers, scanners, etc.). SCSI is an intelligent universal interface standard.
1. SCSI can support multiple devices, SCSI-2 (fastscsi) can connect up to 7 SCSI devices, and widescsi-2 can connect 15 SCSI devices. In other words, all devices only need to occupy one IRQ. At the same time, SCSI also supports a wide range of devices, such as CD-ROM, DVD, CDR, hard disk, tape drive, scanner, etc.
2. SCSI also allows one device to transfer data and another device to look up its data. This can achieve higher performance in multitasking operating systems such as Linux and windows NT.
3. SCSI occupies a very low CPU, so it has obvious advantages in multitask system. Since the SCSI card itself has a CPU, it can handle all the transactions of SCSI devices. When the host CPU sends work instructions to the SCSI card, the SCSI card will work by itself. After the work is finished, the work results will be returned to the CPU. In the whole process, the CPU can carry out its own work.
4. The SCSI device is also intelligent. The SCSI card can queue CPU instructions by itself, which improves the work efficiency. In multitasking, the hard disk will be in the current head position, and the adjacent tasks will be completed first and then processed one by one.
5. The fastest SCSI bus has a bandwidth of 160MB / s, which requires the use of a 64 bit 66MHz PCI slot. Therefore, the maximum speed that can be achieved in the PCI-X bus standard is 80mb / s. if it is used with a dedicated hard disk with 10000rpm or 15000rpm, it will bring obvious performance improvement.
ShenZhen Antenk Electronics Co,Ltd , https://www.antenk.com